Rabu, 02 Juli 2014

PAID VERTS

IN PAIDVERTS YOU NOT JUST CLICK FOR CENTS , YOU CAN CLICK FOR DOLLARS 
NO MONEY TO START - NO INVESTMENTS ARE REQUIRED 

THIS IS HOW TO GET START :
1. Register at PaidVerts
2. Check a couple of times " Paid Ads " section in your Navigation Menu ( right side )
3. Click all Ads, which grant you BAP
Each BAP has a value of $ 0.0005 
For example : 
If you have 150.000 BAP , that's means you will get a value of 150.000 x $ 0.0005 = $ 75 Ads to click
The bigger you BAP Score, the bigger will be single Ads
4 Once you reach a balance of 0.05 USD, use that balance to active your " Upgrade " under " My Account " section
When you do it , you will receive ( by random ) Ads , which other users recycle
If you are lucky, this could be even a $ 10 Ad
5. Once you can activate the Super User Upgrade ( Mega Upgrades is $ 19,99 and Mini Upgrades is $ 2,99 ) active both
The Super User Upgrade run for exactly one week
If you don't reach the invested money ( $ 19,99 / $ 2,99 ) the duration of the Super User Upgrade will be extended

TO JOIN CLICK THIS BANNER BELOW

PaidVerts


11 komentar:

  1. mampir sob http://berita294.blogspot.com dan bantu klik iklan nya :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi… by the look of your website I gather that you are a professional. Can you help me make money, blogging? I have a few sample articles. Can I send it to you for your review? I have already begun posting my skills on sites like www.zopthemes.com, www.zopaudios.com,free online income from home. Quite a number of buyers have responded. I like to post my blogs on other marketplaces too. Do you have any suggestions?

    BalasHapus
  3. Hey…how can you write so well? My children are gaga over your colorful website. My teenage daughter wants to sell her `dance moves’ online and my younger son is recording his rock ‘n roll compositions. Thanks for your idea on making money by posting talents that each one of us have in some form or the other. As per your suggestions, my family as a whole (including hubby dear) have posted what we have to offer on sell business card design,make money free online websites. I think a `family that blogs together, also stays together’.

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm also on a similar site: http://trafficmonsoon.fr

    BalasHapus
  5. Stunning website! Where did you get it designed? Is it a free theme or did you pay for it? Can you please give me details of your theme name and all? I am interested in starting a website just as fascinating as yours. I did come across some themes posted by freelance designers at sell photo template, professional book cover design. They were really reasonable priced. Tell me, what I must do?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Everything in my blog is from blogger.com except image women with money in her hand above
      I forget about theme name but you can find it in blogger.com

      Hapus
  6. "Bergabung ataupun tidak ... Anda tetap akan selalu melakukan pengeluaran,
    pembayaran atau pembelian untuk segala macam kebutuhan Anda !" https://goo.gl/8ne1h8

    BalasHapus
  7. "Bergabung ataupun tidak ... Anda tetap akan selalu melakukan pengeluaran,
    pembayaran atau pembelian untuk segala macam kebutuhan Anda !" https://goo.gl/8ne1h8

    BalasHapus
  8. Swag Bucks is the best get-paid-to website.

    BalasHapus